Thursday, January 12, 2012

Porter Got His Wolf!!

Yes, I know I complain about how busy and crazy Porter is but I do have to remember that he is going to be such a fun boy when he learns where to direct all that energy!!
Porter has so much energy that when I do direct it in the right direction he is great at what he does and gets the job done.
Porter got his Wolf in scouts! He has worked hard and I promise you, it is not Aaron nor I that did it. All Porter!!
A little embarrassed with Brother Brader.
Porter receiving his wolf.
He didn't really know how to act here because I told him to give me a kiss:)
He didn't.
Pinning the awesome little pin on me.
So proud!
Receiving 5 silver arrows and 1 gold one.
Good Job Porter!! I am so proud of you and your hard work.
Ya know, bouncing a ball and balancing on one foot is kinda hard:)

No comments: