Friday, March 23, 2012

Brayd's Birthday Party!!

I am such a naughty mom and don't so much enjoy doing the friend birthday party thing for my kids. I love to spend the day with them and spoil them with the family on their birthday but I slack off when it comes to friend parties. However, my kids think they are the best thing ever so I try to get away with as little as possible. This year Brayd invited a couple of friends and we took the mess to McDonald's for breakfast:)
We spent about an hour in a half there and Brayd got a couple of presents from friends and cousins.
Silly Kids!
In attendance were cousins Hailee, Bentley, Brenden and friends Tayson and Riggin.
Everyone is so excited!
Tayson gave him a squirt gun.
Brayd was looking for the next present:)
Brenden gave him a cars floatie.
Riggin gave Brayd a remote control Spyder motorcycle.
Perfect birthday party and very low stress for mom.
I just got to hang out with Jo, Jason and Bud for the time.
I think Brayd was happy and we all had a good time!

No comments: