Saturday, March 31, 2012

Porter's Birthday #9!!

My poor Porter kinda got the shaft this year....We decorated the house the night before and Aaron was feeling under the weather so I was a little nervous but hoped it would pass. I got up early the next morning, kissed all my babies goodbye and headed up to Salt Lake to go to the Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning sessions of General Conference with the Young Women.
Aaron got up and did birthday with Porter....
I'm thinking a child took this picture.
Porter looks very happy with his gifts.
He got lots of gear, a picture of Jesus and LOTS of treats.
What more could my boy want?!?
Aaron did take him out to the track and went riding this day. I then got a text with Aaron saying that he was sick and couldn't fake it anymore. He needed to be down. So, my good parents took the kids and had a sleepover that night with them.
I think he was happy with all his presents but he just didn't get the attention and the good times that I would hope for him to get on his special day. He didn't complain at all so it must not have been too bad.
I did call and talk to Porter and he told me he had lots of fun at the track.
Thanks Baby for suckin' it up!!
Those pictures are the only ones that were taken. That's o.k. though they got a picture of all the fun stuff!
I love my Porter and he for sure keeps things interesting around here!!
I now have two 9 year olds!! This time of the year is SO FUN!!!

No comments: