Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Brayd turns 5!

My big Brayd had another birthday! I think I would be so so sad if I didn't have another one on the way. It is still sad though because my Brayd has been my side-kick for 5 years. I guess I need to let him go sometime.
Aaron had told Brayd that he would get a 50 motorcycle for his birthday because Aaron sold the 4-wheeler Brayd got for his birthday last year. So, that is exactly what was expected.
My sleepy man. So ready for his birthday.
He was not disappointed, nor did he act like he "knew it".
Just a happy boy!
All his presents waiting for him.
It fits him well.
Having his grapefruit for breakfast.
A tradition from Grandma Smith.
All the "good stuff"!
All ready to try the motorcycle with no training wheels.
Dad teaching and doing such a good job.
I LOVE our little track in the backyard.
Brayden caught on very quickly riding the motorcycle and that is exactly what he did for the rest of the afternoon. He is addicted!
We then headed to Golden Corral for dinner.
Where everyone gets just what they want for dinner. Brayd had some steak and macaroni and cheese.
For dessert Brayd found lots of chocolate!!
I busted out my mad skills from the good 'ol days at McDonald's to show my kids how great I am at building an ice cream cone.
They were impressed:)
It was a good day and I believe Brayd got just what he wanted!
We love our Brayd, he is such a good boy and the perfect little brother!!

No comments: