Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Track Meet

I'm really not a fan of competition. If my kids go through life without competing I will be completely happy! However, they had to do the track meet so I went to support. I think they just like the fact that I was there where they could see me. Porter came over and sat by me a bit but Madi pretty much just hung out with her friends which is o.k. also.
Madi at the start of her 50 meter dash:)
She was so nervous.
Porter gearing up for his race.
I don't think he really cared.
Both of them finished somewhere in the middle of the pack.
The both did the softball throw and the long jump.
I know Porter jumped 4 feet 2 inches.
Aaron gave him some pointers before he left for school that morning. Madi was at choir so she didn't get the pointers:)
I don't think Track and Field is our thing. We will stick to riding motorcycles and playing the piano!

1 comment:

Kali said...

YAY for piano playing! :D It's better anyway! haha!
You guys are so lucky to live close to each other for sister stuff! SO jealous!
Your pool is AWESOME! Looks like a fantastic spring break....definitely my style, relaxing! Send me some of that freshly mowed lawn. OK grass stinks, esp to walk on cuz it's so prickly!
Hope your pregnancy is still going well.