Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Coming Home!

I'm not a fan of the hospital so I like to leave as soon as I can get out of there. My nurse was incredible, I think she even LOVED my baby:) It was my Sister-In-Law Trini! The night was O.K. I was worried about Tivoli because she kept gagging. Apparently that is very normal for newborns because they are trying to figure out how to breathe and stuff. We made it through the night and everything was good. 
I got up and showered and got us all ready to go home.
Cute outfits courtesy of My other Sister in Law Brianne Smith! She made my dress and Tivoli's. She is so dang talented!
 
Aaron brought the kids in about 11:30. 
He loves his baby girl.
 Does this really surprise you? 
Porter decided to jump in the window sill to check out  the view. All while knocking down some of the blinds.
 Cute boys watching some T.V.
We couldn't leave until about 2 o'clock. 
We had to wait for the bilirubin test to come back. 
To pass the time we watched some High School Musical 2
 Cute boy with his baby girl.
 Yes Aaron enjoyed some High School Musical also.
 And Madi too.
 Holding my sweet baby.
 I do love her!
 All ready to go home!
We were SO ready.
 Good pictures Ry!

 I'm happy to see that Ry even got a picture with her eyes open!
I love my Ry.
 All loaded up and ready to go home to start this crazy life.
 Bud decorated our house.
So cute!
 This is the REAL family picture.
Ossie wasn't in the other one!
Just ask Madi, Ossie is part of the family!
Tivoli's first bottle feeding.
Ry did it.
We are happy to be home and ready to begin this journey.....

2 comments:

Kali said...

Congrats on the new edition! She looks precious and Madi is so cute with how excited she is to have a sister! :D

Lisa said...

Congrats! She is darling! It sounds like your labor was one big party. I am glad everything went well. We think having five kids is the best. You have a beautiful family!