Friday, June 15, 2012

So Many Firsts.....

Days are just cruisin' by with this little lady...
I have a picture really similar to this of Madison.
 Baby Tivoli thinks she is going to get a little suck suck from this pillow:)
 Poor girl, her bows are always in her face. I think her head is too little! 
The boys call her a pirate when this happens.
 Aaron loves to hold Tivoli. That's 5 kids for him!! 
I don't think he ever thought this would happen, but he is so in love with her!
We busted out the sponge bath for this lady....I started doing it but Aaron slowly took over. 
I loved it!!
 Tivoli was so mad about the body washing.
 But loved getting her hair washed.
 SOOOO relaxed!!
Wow, I'm not really put together here....
Ryan was being such a good helper to brush Brayden's teeth for him!!
I love that my 4 older kids have really started helping each other out!!
They help with sight words, times table and brushing teeth:)
When we're helping we're happy......
I need to remember that!

1 comment:

HeatherStout said...

She is so precious, congrats!