Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tivi's 1st Plane Trip.....

The 4th of July is always so much fun up in Liberty with Grandma and Grandpa Smith. Well, because we had a baby not even a month earlier, I didn't think we would make it but the days got long and I figured I may as well be sitting around while the kids were having a great time with family. However, I was very nervous about driving in the car for 5 hours with a 3 week old! So I looked up flights and it was definitely worth it to fly up. It was under 200 dollars round trip. So, Tivi and I booked our flight. I figured she would be fine, just latch her on and let her eat for an hour:) 
Waiting at the airport......
Checking out her surroundings.
Yep, she ate for about 5 minutes then as soon as those engines turned on she was asleep!
Such a good girl!!
I was very happy with the flight. 
Grandma and Grandpa Smith along with Ashley picked us up in Salt Lake and the vacation was excellent!!

No comments: