Monday, May 5, 2008

Never mind Jo, I figured it out myself! I'm so proud of me!!!!

I have been tagged...Answer these 15 questions about yourself and tag five other people at the end of your post by leaving them a comment on their blog.


3 Joys
1. Watching T.V with Aaron at night after all the kids are in bed.
2. Aaron REALLY kissing me.
3. Being with my family-extended included-.

3 Fears
1. One of my kids going off the deep end.
2. Aaron cheating on me. I'm pretty sure it will never happen, but it does happen to those that don't think it would ever happen to them. Right?
3. Getting Cancer-maybe I should stop laying out so much?

3 Goals
1. To be able to raise all my kids well enough that they know that I love them.
2. To be a good example to everyone I come in contact with.
3. To not talk bad about people-I love gossip, I need to get over that!

3 Obsessions/Collections
1. AARON
2. Being tan in the summer.
3. Other people having babies. I love it!!!!!

3 Random facts about me
1. I always want to be with Aaron. It makes me in a bad mood when he leaves me.
2. I wish Aaron would let me have TEN kids. (It's probably a good thing he doesn't or I would be really psycho).
3. I would love to be a checker lady at a grocery store. It sounds SO fun to me!

I tag.....Jill, Lyndsi and Heather-turns out I'm not so cool and I only have 3!

2 comments:

Lyndsi said...

I love that you want to be a checker lady! Thats hilarious! Everyone would love to be in your line because you would socialize with them!

Jason and Joanna said...

I am proud of you for figuring it out by yourself. I am sorry I never helped you. That was rude of me. But I never had any idea you want to be a checker lady at the grocery store! I think you should take on a part time job :)