Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Tea Party With Joanna

I was so sad that I couldn't make it to Porter's special Mother's Day Tea Party. But, I had a really good reason why, this was my problem......Madison's Kindergarten program was the same day at the same time! What are the chances? I had already been to Porter's gymnastics program and he has another end-of-the-year program. So, I thought I had better go and support my baby girl! So I did, but Porter agreed to let Joanna "be his mom". I am so thankful I have family close that are so willing to help me in my desperate time of need!

Porter was a good singer!

He's a monkey, but he is also my baby boy! He seemed to have a great time with his Aunt Joanna while she was "his mom."

Joanna's plate of good stuff!

Porter's plate of GOOD STUFF!

What a beautiful little boy I have! I guess he loves his cheese?

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha- ya it was a lot of fun. Porter did a great job singing and a real good job on getting my food. i think he wants to make i dont gain a ton of weight with this baby too! he is such a cute kid and did a great job and was very well behaved. i was impressed. good job porty!! thanks for letting me "be your mom" for an hour! :) who knows, maybe one day he will have to be one of my kids "dad" haha

HeatherStout said...

I cannot look at that kid without laughing! He's such a character!