Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Sweet Momma's Birthday!

It was my mom's birthday on May 3rd, what a fun-filled day! We were busy and had fun all day long.
In the morning my parents, two of my sisters along with their families and my family met up on the Red Hill and went on a hike then had some lunch.


Before we got all dirty running around we took a little family picture against the red rock. I was pretty impressed how well it turned out. At least we are all looking at the camera. Right?

We found a little ledge for Brayd to sit in. He was a little worried!

Then, we stood him up on a rock. At that point he was A LOT worried! And, he wanted Bud. Brayd loves his Aunt Christie!

Madison, Porter and Ry thought hiking was one of the coolest things EVER! Along with posing for pictures!

While we were on our little hike, we found a fun little friend! Don't worry, we didn't touch it or anything. It was fun to see this little guy!

This is how Brayden hiked, attached to my hip. He is such a cuddle baby and wants me to hold him A LOT! That is okay with me (most of the time). He's my last one, I really need to enjoy it!

My mom and dad did the hiking with most of the grandkids(Cam was attached to Heather) when we finally made it to our destination-the narrows, we took this picture of them. The kids loved hiking along and kicking up the dirt, we had a lot of fun.

Later that night we went to Christie and Moss' house for a yummy dinner and swimming, along with cupcakes. It was lots of fun!

WE HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD BIRTHDAY MOM/GRANDMA,
WE ENJOYED SPENDING THE DAY WITH YOU!

1 comment:

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

I did a really good job on the family picture right? Jk it was all your kids doings. It was fun to get out and about we should do it some more sometime! Your babies are so cute!
P.S. Of course Brayd loves me I am freaking awesome:)