Thursday, May 8, 2008

Madison's Kindergarten Program

What a beautiful little girl I have! Inside and out. She is so good to help me with the crazy boys in our family, and is always so willing to do WHATEVER! I can't believe she is almost in 1st grade and growing up so fast!

I'm going to be a doctor,
and cure you of all your ills.
You won't be sick so very long,
if I give you one of my pills.

That was Madison's part in her program. She looked so cute all dressed up like a doctor-which she really wants to be-. She did it so well, she had it memorized, and didn't even mess up!

One of the songs they performed was quite the silly one. The kids looked so cute with their "Thumbs up, elbows back, knees together, bottoms up, eyes closed, and tongues out!"

Madison and her two best friends, Halli and Serina, whom she loves to play with pretty much
EVERY DAY!!

Madison graduated from Kindergarten and may have been the only one that got a kiss from her teacher!

GOOD JOB MADISON, WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!


1 comment:

Jason and Joanna said...

I can't believe how big your little baby girl is. She is so cute- Love you Madi!! Congratulations graduating kindergarten! Watch out Bonnie- before you know it, you will be posting about her high school graduation... good luck!