Thursday, September 25, 2008

Uncle Moss is the smartest person Madison and Porter Know......

The other day the kids and I were driving in the car and we were having a conversation. It went somewhat like this.........

Madison: Mom, how many worlds are there?

Me: I'm not really sure.

Porter: Oh, I think there are google-plex. (A word Dr. (Uncle) Moss taught my kids)

Madison: Oh yeah, I think so too. What do you think Mom?

Me: Maybe?

Madison: Can you call Moss and ask him?

Me: Maybe I can just ask him next time I see him.

Madison: No, just call him now.

I didn't end up calling him-in fact I still don't know, so Bud, if you could ask Moss that would be greatly appreciated. Or maybe you know? Maybe everyone knows but me. WHATEVER!

I asked Madison a couple of weeks ago who was the smartest person she knows. She told me Moss, because he reads ALL the time.
This is so true! He does read all the time, and knows EVERYTHING It is amazing how little kids figure things out.

Thanks for knowing everything Moss!!! This way I don't have to.

And THANK YOU BUD for marrying such a smart guy.

4 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha that's funny!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Nice post! I guess its about time you posted about my family because about 80% of my post involve your kids in some way or another. HA HA. I asked Moss and he said there are endless amounts of worlds because they are always being made a destroyed, so good luck explaining that to your kids haha:) I am a pretty sweet for marrying Moss, thanks for your input in the decision, I think it turned out pretty good!

paulnheather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Key's said...

haha - I might just have to agree with them :) Moss is pretty dang smart. Some days I wish I could be that smart (and I've even gone to 4 years of college - shoot!) haha!