Thursday, February 12, 2009

Madion's haircut

Madison was looking at some pictures of herself when she had short hair. She told me she wanted to cut her hair again. Our sweet hairdresser Josie cut her hair to her neck just before she went to kindergarten. I liked it but I wasn't ready to do it again.
We made an appointment and loaded up my 3 monkey men and Hailee, who was excellent the whole time, to take Madison to Josie. Madison and I negotiated back and forth and we decided on cutting a little bit off the back and cut her bangs.
After Josie was done, Madison just kept looking at herself in the mirror and smiling--that is how I know she liked the finished product.
After we got home Joanna came to pick up Hailee and we noticed that Madison's hair is cut a lot like her aunt Jo's now.


Well, isn't that cute?

Cute hair Madison, you are beautiful! Oh yeah, and Jo too. Don't ya think?

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, yup, I think so too!! :) Thanks for takin Hailee- it was good for Jason and I to get out... since we NEVER do :) Your little baby girl is so cute though!

The Key's said...

Oh such beautiful girls :) Cute post!! Madison just keeps getting so beautiful :)