Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fun In Burley

As we all know, my kids left Burley with a bad taste in their mouths. So, I am spending this week in Burley trying to get that to go away.
We left Grandma Smith's house on Monday morning to go check out "business" stuff. We first went to Pocatello, then to Idaho Falls and ended back in Burley at about 9 o'clock on Monday night. I had some fun along the way with the kids while Aaron, Russ and Ezra "worked". By fun I mean shopping:) with a little McDonald's playland in the mix.
On Tuesday the kids and I did some shopping, this was fun for them though because Smith's has little carts for the kids to drive.
When the shopping was done we went to good 'ol Storybook Park.
We had a picnic and spent some good times playing.
As soon as I say "smile" Porter sticks his fingers up.
Not really sure what Brayd is doing here.
On Wednesday we hung out at home in the morning then went to shop in Twin.
First we hit the Penney's salon and this is what happened there........
She really is 8 going on 16, but in a good way.
Porter said she looks like Heather West!
Oh Porter......
The kids got sunglasses at Old Navy. However, Porter's head was too big for the ones there so we had to go to Target to get his.
On the way out of Target, with his sunglasses on backwards and his candy neclace, Porter said, "Mom, for some reason I feel cool right now!"
WHAT??
I tried to get Ry to let me take a picture of him but he wouldn't let me.
Brayd brought me this...
Cute flower Brayd!
Burley is nice this time of year and the town is very pleasant!
I hope the kids are having fun and realize that as long as we are together we can be happy!
Right now they are sliding down the stairs on their pillows, and from what I hear Porter is catching serious air!
I love my family!!

3 comments:

Tobler's said...

Your kids are all adorable! I love Madison's hair...SO CUTE!!

Heather said...

Oh My Gosh!!! I love Madison's hair. She looks so grown up. Just for the record, she is WAY cuter than Heather West!!!! Porter is so funny. He probably feels cool because he is. Glad you're having fun!!

Lyndsi said...

Porter is hilarious! Madi's hair is super cute! I'm glad you guys were able to go back in warmer weather and have fun. As long as you come back this time!!!