Friday, July 2, 2010

Smith Family Reunion

Aaron couldn't come down to Ogden until later in the evening, so we went down a little early and joined in on the Smith Family Reunion.
We had a lot of fun and we loved listening to some of the things from Grandma and Grandpa Smith's life.
The kids mostly had fun with cousins and sticks.....
Cute Alex and Porter just being boys.
I don't really dress my kids for the weather. Obviously!
Good thing others are prepared for us.
Lin and his sisters. These ladies are probably the sweetest I know......
Tay, Madi, Tim, Brianne and Ashley.
Madi and Tim are Buds.
Grandma Smith with all her grand-baby boys.
Karen is such a good grandma.
Baby Brayd and I.
The family that could make it.
All the great-grand kids that were there.
Grandpa and Madi
Madi dancing with Grandma.
This was the Hokey Pokey.
Cute Taylor.
I tell Karen often how good her boys are. They really are the sweetest boys and so willing to help out! I hope I raise my boys as well as she has raised hers.
And the Bunny-hop!
The whole group doing the bunny-hop. So Fun!!
Taylor trying to jump in the picture with the girls.....
Dancing with the Bri and Ash.
Cute Ry!
They kicked Tay out:)
Ry playing with Grandma.
It is so good to get together with family and catch up.
We had some good times and were happy to be there!

No comments: