Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bonnie's Birthday Night

My birthday continued to be a great day!! My family gets together every week but since it was my birthday, my family was cute enough to throw a "surprise party" so, we had dinner at Bud and Moss' house. They spent lots of time preparing and they made it perfect!!
My dad used to always have obstacle courses at our birthday parties so he made one for my 30th:) Aaron even took a few pictures while I humored my dad.....
Taking Off with Jason and Bud in tow
Heading for the playhouse.
Oh, Bud lost her phone.
Thanks for picking that up Jason.
Under the table.
That was rough!
Made it!
Doing a sweet roll on the tramp.
Whoops, Alan was in the way.
Aaron explaining something....Who knows What!
After the excitement of the obstacle course was over we went inside and played a game of "who knows Bonnie best?" It was fun to see who knew what about me.
Bud made this sweet poster for me. It had a bunch of pictures of me throughout the years. I quite like it.....
Then this poster....
Trini and Nicole also share November birthdays-the adults in the family anyway-So we had some Oreo pie and blew out our candles....
Trini, me and Nicole.
Something was funny!
Bud and I uploading some songs for Ry on his shuffle for his birthday....
We then busted out some Karaoke.....
All of us got into it and had a great time singing
Bud really rocked it!
Brayd was singing.
Ry was in the middle of it all too.
I think my dad was in heaven!
There were lots of balloons around and the kids had a blast with them.
They got them all to cling to the wall.
I think Brayd was worn out from all the festivities.
The party was a blast. It was so fun for Russ and Nicole to even come up from Vegas to celebrate with us.....The crazy thing was this was only the beginning of a crazy, busy week!
Now, for California....
But first....
When Ossie Baby is thirsty, this is where he goes!

2 comments:

The Wright's said...

Hi! It looks like you had such a great birthday! I am glad we got to celebrate a little with you....even though I didn't buy your lunch!!! I still feel bad I didn't get it for you! We just have to hang out again I guess...so I can buy your lunch!!

Heather said...

I'm so sad that I couldn't have been there, but I thought that it was so nice of your sisters to invite me. Can I just say that you look super hot in your new pants! Love them. I'm glad that you had such a fun time! I sure love you, you're my favorite!!!