Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Decorating Of The Tree!

We usually decorate the Christmas Tree on or around my birthday-that is the only day that I can get Aaron to participate at least half-heartedly. This year however, we were doing "other" stuff at that time, so we didn't get around to it until much later. Notice Aaron is nowhere to be found....
Each year the kids put up their special ornament that I bought for them the year they were born.
Madi
Porter
Ryan
Brayd
Brayd was kind enough to take a picture of me decorating.
Oh, I had to reach so, so high!!
Our tree is now all decorated and all ready to put presents under it!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

So cute!! I love how pretty your house looks all decorated! I think it's so fun to have a home to decorate for the holidays. You do a great job!

Unknown said...

Cute! I love all the pictures with your kids hanging the ornaments :)