Monday, November 8, 2010

I guess that because it is getting to be the middle of November, we should be expecting some cooler weather. It is fun to wear sweatshirts, but not so fun to be cold. For dinner I made Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup that is delicious! We then waited for Aaron to get home and had some Crock-Pot Cocoa by the fire.
As we were sitting around the fire Aaron told stories of being a boy-scout. The kids loved it and thought it was just SO FUN!!
Ry enjoyed a little CAFFEINE FREE Dr. Pepper......
I do my best to not let the kids drink soda, but occasionally their dad thinks he needs one. So, to keep him happy I keep them around. But only caffeine free these days:).
I have to take some responsibility for it. When I am pregnant I LOVE Dr. Pepper!!!!! (Not caffeine free). It just tastes SO SO good to me. Do you think they started loving it in the womb???

1 comment:

Heather said...

They definately got it in the womb. My kids have the same problem:) Actually, I have a huge problem and let them sip on mine, I know I'm bad. You guys look so cute!!