Wednesday, November 17, 2010

California Adventure

The 2nd Day in California we went to California Adventure. I liked the atmosphere at Disneyland better but it was still a good time.
But first......
Today was Ry's 5th birthday!!
Ry got this Tigger at Disneyland yesterday.
Opening some fun presents.
He got some treats, a money counter, a movie, some lego's and an Ipod shuffle.
The family.
My boys.
Ry blowing out his candle.
When we were filled to the gills we headed back to catch the bus. This time it came ALOT faster! We jumped on and headed out to have some fun.
Our first stop was "Soaring over California" I think that ride was my personal favorite. Just chill:)
Next was a wet one so Brayd and I stayed off and took pictures.
So glad I wasn't on it!
I don't even like water in the summertime.
Porter got VERY wet!
We then went to this jungle thing. The kids liked the holey floor.
My foot got stuck. I fell down.
There were also sliding things. Brayd was sad he couldn't do it. He was too little:(
Madi.
Ry wouldn't turn around so we could get a front picture.
At least you know how old he is today!
Porter did some sweet flips.
We did "Soaring over California" again then got some lunch.
Ry with his "birthday cake". He chose a mint cupcake for $5.
Good thing it was Ry.
After lunch the older kids wanted to go on a roller coaster that Ry was too little for. So, we went on the carousel once...
They love each other.
Then twice.....
And Again.....Porter joined this time.
And one more time...
So Fun!
We needed this relaxing ride in the middle of our day.
The kids then got a picture with "Duffy"
Madi got a little stuffed Duffy.
Porter was eating ice cream.
With Mickey.
And Pluto.
I thought Ry was cute up here by the oranges.
Off to the little cars.
Grandpa and Brayd.

Dad and Ry.
Madi.
Porter.
Now for the "spinny things"
Grandma with the older kids...
Aaron and I with Brayd....
I do not like this picture of me AT ALL! But....I think Brayd looks so cute!
We had to make a stop at Playhouse Disney to see what was going on....It was a cute little show.
Our little bunch.
The kids dancing around to the music.
I guess they aren't too old yet.
Chasing the bubbles.
There is Madi!
Brayd got one!
Grandpa needed his nap.
After the re-charge we did a little shopping and watched the parade.....
Brayd watched on Grandpa's shoulders.
Ry shopped for a hat.
So cute!
Aaron looked excited:)
That concludes our 2nd day in California....

No comments: