Monday, January 17, 2011

Family Night At Samurai

My boys needed haircuts, kids eat for free at Samurai on Monday nights, we needed to eat and it was Family Night. These were 3 perfectly legit reasons to go out to dinner tonight. The kids got these cute hats so I had to take a picture, or TEN!!
Brayd was sitting next to me so I got his picture....
Madi and Porter were sitting next to each other so I got their picture.....
Then there was Ry and I decided to get his picture with Brayd....
Take ONE....
Take TWO....
Take THREE....
Take FOUR....

Take FIVE....

Take SIX....
Yes, it really took 6 shots to get these silly monkeys looking at me!
The rest of the meal was fantastic! The kids were great. I even said to Aaron, can you believe that we just sat through and hour dinner and we didn't have ONE problem-besides the picture taking:) My babies are getting SO big. I don't think I like it:(

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is so fun! I didn't know that kids ate for free on Monday's! I'm totally going to plan a night to take my kids! They love that place. Your kids really are getting big, kinda exciting, kinda sad too!

Melissa said...

Tell your kids to stop growing, and to come see us!