Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh My Porter!

No pictures to go along with this post, but I had to document....
I am sitting here reading gmail, facebook and blog-stalking-yes, all 3 things-when Porter comes in to get in the bath...While getting in the bath he begins to tell me a joke....for TEN minutes. I am NOT exaggerating. He tells me this joke all while in his bathtub suit-completely naked! I couldn't believe he could remember the joke and that he had the patience to tell it back!
I love my Porter Man!
p.s. now do you see why I could be looking at so many different things all while hearing ONE joke!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love Porter too. He totally cracks me up and I'm so glad that he and Carter get along so well. Now I want to hear the joke!!!

Nielsen Family said...

Ha! That's cute! Either he has a great memory or he really knows how to embellish!