Sunday, January 9, 2011

Girls Night Out....With Dad!

I'm not one for girls nights out. I usually don't go when invited and I RARELY ever plan one. However, when my big sister is having a baby and she has invited ALL her sisters and moms to be in the room, then I believe that calls for a little celebrating!!!
We started the night off with a little Samurai. Jo couldn't join that part because she is a responsible mom and puts her kids to bed:) But, Bud, Nicole, Mom, Dad and I sure did enjoy some yummy grub!
Nicole sent this picture to Russ....
he wrote back....STOP EATING!!
No, she didn't really eat all that food!
After our tummy's were full we headed to Target, where Jo met up with us. We did some good shopping for Heather. I justified getting myself a Dr. Pepper, hoping the caffeine would keep me awake until this little babe that was the cause for this party was born....
My mom just shook her head while I bought it-she taught us NOT to drink caffeine-Hey, I gotta live up to my name as the rebel in the family. Right? If that is the naughtiest thing that I do then my momma should count her blessings:). Yes, Jo enjoyed it with me. Bud smelled it.
Here is the beautiful momma herself, in all her glory. Oh, and my dad telling her just how hard her contractions are. She doesn't get an epidural, but my dad is still confused why she doesn't scream. I guess she is just the tough one!
Here is the party! Trini was in Costa Rica-poor Trini, we all just felt so bad for her! We did buy this little bear to represent her. Her name is Trini.
Just after this picture was taken Heather got her Nubain and went into her oblivious world. Carter Ray McInnes entered this world a healthy little guy at 12:35 Sunday morning. Welcome to the world Carter!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm so glad that you posted these pictures! I can't believe all she has is Nubaine. I take that at least once a month. I would die without an epideral. What a fun night for all of you, and what a great name for a baby boy:)