Monday, January 3, 2011

Snowy St. George

In my kids eyes, the perfect way to end their Winter Break was with a little snow! This may be the first time my kids were actually thankful that we lived in Idaho-for this reason they had snow clothes. With a little convincing I climbed up in the attic to find their clothes so they could enjoy the snow.
Porter was at his friends when the kids headed out-he late came home but I didn't get a picture of just him.
Madi all ready and couldn't be happier. At this point I think she was still in shock that I was really going to let her go out in the snow to get all wet and cold!
My poor Ry doesn't have a heavy coat, or snow pants. I'm not sure what happened to them. That didn't stop him from going out and having some fun.
Oh my Brayd! He was all ready for some fun!
Porter made his way back with Carter and Parker, and that is when the fun began! They spent hours rolling up big 'ol snowballs. I guess it was worth the 5 minutes of getting the clothes down for them.
A little snow is fun-if anything it puts a smile on my face to watch my babies!
I'm now happy it's pretty much melted:)

2 comments:

Kali said...

Cute kiddos! Glad ya'll had a great Christmas! Lucky to be so close to your family!

Heather said...

They had so much fun! I think it was even funner for them because they never get to do it. I'm glad you let them come over because we were running out of snow at our place!