Friday, January 14, 2011

My Brayd....

My little boys and I brought Aaron some Domino's Pizza for lunch. The boys eat a piece then walk away, so I eat it. Then they come back for more....Well, this day Brayd and Ry had just walked up the stairs both with a half-eaten piece of pizza that they were done with. So, they handed it me. The conversation went like this....
Me...You guys are going to make me fat!
Brayd...How come?
Me...Because you keep giving me your pizza and I eat it.
Brayd...Throw it in the garbage, mom.
Me...No, I'll just eat it.
Brayd...No, Mom, throw it in the garbage!
Me...How come?
Brayd...Because I don't want you to get fat.
The last sentence was spoken with such sincerity and worry.
I love my baby Brayd.
Just stay little Brayd, it will be so simple....

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is so stinkin cute! Parker likes me kinda fat cause he likes to cuddle with me better!