Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Little Photo Shoot....

So, Ace Hardware has such cute clothes so while Brianne and I were down we went and checked it all out! I found this outfit and Brianne made this cute outfit for Tivi!!
So, since we were matching I needed to get a picture....
My sweet baby and I!
And the boys:)
A little closer...
Such a cute little skirt Tivi!
Brianne made this skirt for Madi too.
That girl has got some talent!
Cute Madi!
She has grown almost 6 inches and gained 22 lbs. this last year.
Yep, she hit a growth spurt:)
Porter loves this girl.
Cute little smile!
She loves Porter too!
Ry just loves to squish:)
And Madi. Tivi was tired of the photo shoot at this point..
We even made it to church with 10 minutes to spare!!
I quite love my little family and the routine we are getting into!

No comments: