Saturday, September 1, 2012

Heading Home!

We had our fun and it was now time to head home! 
As we were packing up I realized I was missing some of Madi's stuff. So, I thought and figured that she had made herself at home somewhere. And that is exactly what she had done. She is such an organizer and loves to feel like she belongs somewhere.....
This was her "space"
Brianne just has the cutest little bows for her Lyla so I thought I would try one on Tivi.
That thing is just HUGE!!
I love it!
Yep, this is my baby in Lake Powell at 2 1/2 months. I never thought in my life I would do this but I did and she was such a good little girl while we were there.
We headed home after packing all up! Aaron's "sickness" got worse and he can't remember some of the things that happened on the way home. Like me pulling over to nurse Tivi. He was a little weird. That night he was supposed to sign the contract to buy Polaris but almost didn't because of how sick he was. He ended up having his attorney/bishop go and do it and it all worked out. 
Crazy business!!

No comments: