Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday at the Smith's....

We usually go up to my mom's every Sunday but lately we have been hanging out at home and spending the evenings playing as a family. I really like it!!
Tivi has started to suck on her hands and fingers. She is getting to such a fun, busy stage and I just can't hardly stand how dang cute she is!
Aaron loving on our sweet Tivi.
She is such a good girl!
I think she knew if she wanted her daddy to like her she needed to be on her best behavior:)
It's working....
The kids and Aaron then headed out to play a little soccer.
The teams were Brayd and Aaron against Madi, Porter and Ry. 
I wouldn't say that Aaron plays his hardest with these kids but he definitely is not easy on them!
They are just the cutest and have so much fun playing their daddy's favorite sport!
All of them in action.
Porter is the goalie. 
That's not a very uncommon thing for him to be picking.
See, he can't hardly stand it:)
Ry is already for some action.
Oh, trying to get the ball from dad. 
They do surprisingly well at that. 
I can't decide if it's because they have skills or Aaron is laughing so hard at their determination!
And the soccer players' biggest 2 fans!
I love my spray tan:)

1 comment:

Lyndsi said...

She is so cute Bonnie!!! I can't believe how much she looks like Madi! Your family is so cute.

PS. I'm with Porter on the beans. :)