Monday, September 24, 2012

While the Boys are away, the Girls will PLAY!!

Aaron, Chase, Mitch and Russ went on a "business" trip-yeah right, it was more like a vacation:) They went to Washington D.C. and had a blast!! Well, don't you worry that the girls will have some fun too. We ate, shopped, sewed and talked ALOT!! We had a grand old time. 
Nicole is totally ready to have another one!
I am so glad my little Tivi has so many fun cousins that she will soon be able to play with.
Ryker definitely being one of them. 
Poor Tivi's brothers are all so much older. I will have to have a talk with Ryker to see if he will be her protector:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE your Tivi to pieces! And I know Ryker will be a good protector of her - I love that they are so close in age. They will be best buddies and I'll make sure he always has his eye out for his beautiful cousin :) Thanks a ton for letting us stay with you while the boys were gone. It was a blast!! We need to do it more often :) Can't wait until we move "home"!