Monday, September 3, 2012

A Very Chill Labor Day....

Now that we knew Aaron really was sick and not just faking it I needed to take care of him. So, we decided to try to be really quiet...
Porter being such a good helper and changing Tivi for me.
Porter then busted out some cookies.
Do you think he will be a home maker some day?
Tivi was a good girl and sucked on her hands.
Or just laid there.
Then she got a little sad.
The kids started missing Lake Powell so pretended they were still there.
Porter would start out sitting down then  stand up when the kids started pulling him.
Silly boy!
That is the good thing about having a long hallway in my house.
Notice Aaron's door is shut!
We just needed to make sure the kids didn't run into the door.
Brayd got sad because he ran too slow so the kids told him he had to be in the back of the pull, not the front.
I told him I was sad he wasn't in the picture.
Oh, I was so lose to getting a picture of his face!
He was too fast!
Warming up a little more.
I told Brayd it would be so sad when we were looking back on pictures if there weren't any of him....
It worker, he jumped in!
Porter just loves to stay active and organize all the creative ideas his mind comes up with. I do love that about my Porter!
We ended up having a good day....
Aaron stayed in bed all day like a good boy:)

No comments: