Friday, September 4, 2009

Fun Family Times!

As much as I have tried to fight it, even my baby girl loves motorcycles. I'm not so much against them they are just a little dangerous. Well, I lost! My family LOVES to go out on the motorcycles with their dad. I can't believe Porter is even good enough to give rides now!

Madison was such a good sport and she jumped on the motorcycle with Porter and let him give her a ride around the track.....

Aaron took the little monkeys on rides..

While Ossie and I swang and took pictures.

I really do believe that a family that "plays together stays together." I just hope we have a good balance of work and play in this family!

4 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

nice! looks like a blast- glad you have ossie with you so your not alone.

Keisha said...

bonnie...i hope when i have 4 kids and a cute dog i can look half as good as you!you always look so pretty! I love that Madison likes to ride! She's so dang cute!

The Key's said...

Your family is so cute! How fun :) I really really hope my kids will love the dirt bikes as much as yours do. It was funny when we were up at the cabin - Porter comes to me and says "Nicole will you take me for a ride on the 110? My mom says I can go for a ride - just as long as she doesn't have to drive." haha I couldn't stop laughing!! Thanks for the fun times at the cabin while our boys are gone. We'll have fun tomorrow too! Can't wait :)

Heather said...

You are such a super model! You look gorgeous in that picture. Your kids are so sweet. I think its fun that they all have something they love to do together.