Monday, September 14, 2009

Ossie's First Road Trip!

This weekend we headed up to Liberty for Aaron to take care of "business". Every time we drive through Provo we say we should stop and take the kids to "Krispy Kreme Doughnuts". We took our chances and were hoping the "hot light" would be on. It Was! We were very excited because there is nothing like their fresh cooked doughnuts!

After we ordered our 12 doughnuts they gave us our free doughnut right off the line.

We enjoyed them VERY much. As you can tell Brayd is pretty excited about his.

On Saturday night Aaron and I went out with some of his family while his little sister stayed at home and baby-sat the monkeys. When we got home we found this.....

Brayd had pinched his finger in the closet then was so sleepy he just fell asleep on the stairs.
That boy can fall asleep anywhere!

On Sunday as we packed up and headed out!

This is how excited Ossie was to get back home.

On the LONG drive home Ossie found many different places to sleep...

Behind Madison....

With his head half-way in the cup holder....

His head all the way in the cup holder....

And......On the center console between Aaron and I with my sunglasses on.

Ossie was quite the wiggle-worm when we were driving home so we didn't pay attention to him a lot of the time. So, when I looked down and saw my sunglasses on Ossie face I thought it was quite funny. Apparently my glasses were sitting where Ossie wanted to be so while he was sneaking in "his" spot the glasses ended up on his face.

We love our little Ossie Boy!

7 comments:

Lyndsi said...

That picture of his face all the way in the cupholder is hilarious! Hopefully Aaron got his "business" figured out!

Heather said...

I love the pictures. Parker can also sleep anywhere, you gotta love it. You look so cute in all of your pictures. You should be a model. I think Dress Barn was ready to hire you that one night. I'm glad you guys are back! Ossie is way cute. I love his face all the way in the cup holder.

The Key's said...

I'm glad you guys are home! We missed you all on Sunday. I hope everything got worked out :) Ossie is such a cute puppy! And so are your kids!

Melissa said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We are so glad you are back.

Tobler's said...

Haha that is hilarious!! Ossie looks pretty good sportin' those sunglasses!
Looks like you had lots of fun at Krsipie Kreme. I love how Brayd is holding his up!
Yum!

Keisha said...

I lived right behind krispy kreme when i lived up there. Loved it when the hot light was on:) I don't think it was good to live right by it. Looks like a fun trip. I need a puppy like Ossie. If you ever need a break from driving when you go up north my parents live right off the Nephi exit your kids can stop and play;)That drive it pretty long!

Jason and Joanna said...

mmmm... delicious! looks like a lot of fun, and ossie is silly!!!