Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ry's First Day of Preschool

My little Man Ry is ready for preschool. This is kinda crazy for me. I feel a little bit like I am raising 2 different sets of kids. First I have Madison and Porter. Then I have Ry and Brayd. It feels a little weird to be sending my baby Ry to school.
All pimped out and ready to go!

Yep, Brayd does what Ry does.
I don't know how Brayd is going to cope without Ry being home to entertain him....I don't know how I am going to cope either.

Ry all ready to meet his new teacher!
Brayd has to be in every picture with Ry.

Ry was very excited to go to preschool.
He told me he likes it so much because he gets donuts and juice.
I'm thinkin' he will be getting a rude awakening when he realizes he doesn't get juice and donuts everyday!

My little man is growing up.
He is such a cute little man!

1 comment:

Jason and Joanna said...

ry and brayd are super cute boys- ry is all pimped out- NICE RY!