Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Soccer Man Ry!

So, Porter and Madison have both been in soccer and didn't love it. Porter would rather ride motorcycles and Madison would much rather sing, or play the piano. Well, Ry reached the ripe old age of 3 and is now old enough to play soccer. Do you think he wanted to? Does Aaron play soccer? OK, there is your answer. If Aaron has EVER done, DOES, or ever WILL do it then Ry WILL do it! We all know that! Aaron is even helping out by being the assistant coach.
I think they will both enjoy this:)

Aaron-the best soccer player we know-spent some time giving Ry a little one on one coaching.

Ry did listen well with a smile on his face.

Here is a little of Ry in action.

I'm not going to pretend he didn't spend a lot of his time pushing the other little guys. Even his own teammates.

In the middle of the game we kept cheering for him and telling him to get the ball. We would catch him running really fast in the right direction but looking at the people on the side lines. Then out of no where he got a burst of energy, went around the bunch of kids and dribbled the ball right to the goal. It was the cutest thing ever!

He was SO proud of himself. He walked right over to his dad for a little recognition.

Ry was so, so hot after the game, he even sweats like his dad.

Giving a cheer for the other team.

And a little bit of high-5's

My two cute soccer players.

I think Ry did pretty well for his first game! I'm excited to see if he still likes it after a couple more games!
Go Ry!

After the game we had to go check out this new ice cream place next to Great Harvest Bread. It was incredible! They serve a bunch of different flavors of low-fat or fat-free yogurt. It's self serve so you get to decide how much or how little yogurt you want. Then you can add any toppings you want also. All for just .38 cents an ounce.
DELICIOUS!!

Brayd got a little chocolate with chocolate chips.

Ry got some strawberry yogurt with chocolate syrup and reeces candy bar.

Porter got some chocolate with chocolate syrup and m&m's.

Aaron picked out for us, cheesecake yogurt with strawberry's and granola.
Madison is missing because she went up to spend the weekend with my parents and grandparents up North. I'm sure we will go back soon to take her.
It was a very fun little activity for the kids and quite enjoyable for Aaron and I. We will be back soon!
I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad that Ry likes soccer. He is so cute. You look way pretty in your picture. I totally want that ice cream. Thanks a lot, now I'm starving.

The Key's said...

How cute :) When we got back from the lake on Saturday Ry ran up to Russ and I SO excited and told us he scored a goal! I was so proud!! I will have to come to one of his games soon - I would love to watch him play! Oh and thanks for telling us about that yummy place - Russ and I are for sure going to go try it!

Lyndsi said...

That is awesome he scored a goal! Whats up with him having a purple uniform and Kenna in a green?! :) haha... Now you are going to be going to soccer games for the next 15 years! That ice cream does look delish!