Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ry's Preschool Halloween

At this house we had Halloween parties Thursday, Friday and Saturday. That is a lot for this girl who isn't a fan of Halloween. That's o.k. though the kids enjoyed it.
Ry got dressed up as his Tigger and had his preschool Halloween party then sang some Halloween songs to us. It was short but very sweet!

Ry first started out behind everyone.

He then found his way to the front with everyone else and sang his little heart out. He is a people watcher so got distracted a bit but I thought he did well.

Ry with his favorite friends at school.

Ryan loves school and is very upset when I tell him he doesn't have school. He is such a good boy and his teacher says-as nicely as she could-that he is a know-it-all. Come on though, what do you expect?
His dad IS Aaron.
If you ask me......I think Aaron does know it all!

3 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

Good job Ry!! If it hadn't been Hailee Mae's sleepy-sleep time we definitely would have been there! But I'm sure you did great!

Ry definitely is just like his daddy!!

The Key's said...

Your kids all looked so cute on Halloween! I'm so glad Ry is loving school! I bet he learns so fast too!

Heather said...

Ry looked adorable. Which is what you were going for right? Aaron does know it all. He has a quiet confidence. I also think my man knows it all. I think its nice. I can ask him anything. Even if he doesn't know it he'll find out. Ry can be a know it all, it makes a good husband. He sure is a cutie.