Saturday, October 10, 2009

We Are Almost Complete!

Today was a very exciting day in our family. Nicole took out her Endowments in the Las Vegas Temple. It was such an incredible feeling to be there with all my brothers and sisters and their spouses. This was the 2nd time we have all been there but the 1st time Russ was missing his better half:).
After we went through the session we all went outside to take pictures in our whites. The Vegas Temple has this atrium that where we could go and get pictures. The lighting was kind of funny on some of the pictures but I have to say.....THEY ARE PRICELESS!!

Of course the girls took a little longer to get out there after the session but I'm glad we did because this is what we found...

Such cute boys! Boys we will be with forever and ever!

So, the girls had to pose the same way!

We were looking at Aaron in this picture who was taking a picture with Nicole's camera while Russ took a picture with mine. It's o.k. Nicole said we are looking like models!
I bought my dress about 6 months ago and of course Nicole has never seen it. When Nicole described it me it was just like mine! Cute huh? My mom has the same one also but she hadn't made it out of the temple yet. She was EXTRA slow! Love Ya Mom!

I just LOVE this picture!
It is a little surreal to look at.

I then had to get a picture of all of us couples. I loved just walking around thinking this is how it is going to be in heaven.

My wonderful parents who started this ALL!

Heather.....I hope she doesn't look like this in heaven! Paul had left to change-he was hungry.
She kinda looks like the Christ picture with her hands outstretched but she is saying....
Where Is Paul?
Please make sure you find him before you get to heaven!

Somehow I missed a picture of Russ and Nicole I think it is because I was getting Russ to smile for Nicole's camera. I will get it though!

My Baby and I

Tuff and Trini

Jason and Joanna

Bud and Moss
Trini had to show off how BIG the dresses are when you rent them from the temple....

No Trini, we do not think you look pregnant!
She does look like an angel huh?

My mom made the comment the other day about how she is "lucky" we have all made it to the temple. She mentioned that we all have our own free agency and chose to do it ourselves. This is true......however, we never could have done it without my parents love and support. The great home they provided for us is somewhere that we all felt and still feel so comfortable being.
Thank you Dad and Mom.
I Love You!

6 comments:

The Key's said...

I LOVE This post!! Thanks to everyone for being there on my special day!! It was one of the best experiences I have ever had!! And it means a lot you were all there! Now I just can't wait until Friday!! :) Love ya!

The McInnes Family said...

Good post! It was a good day and it was fun to be there for Nicole and Russ. We are a very blessed family to all be in the temple together! It was a cool experience! I did find Paul. I guess I just need to hold onto him tighter! Sure hope I'm not pregnant in heaven I don't look so good!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

That is so cool. I love all the pics. It makes me sad cuz I am the only one of 5 that goes to church. My mom feels it is her fault.Like your mom said, we all have our own free agency. That is awesome for you.

Jason and Joanna said...

Awesome post- ya, I'm gonna steal those pictures, since I didn't take my camera with me (oops), so thanks in advance. But I think you put everything so well in your post, and it is so cool that ALL of our family was there... I still feel like Russ, it still feels like people are missing.

Heather said...

What anamazing day. I think you do all look like you belong in heaven. Isn't it great we get to be together forever.

Nielsen Family said...

Priceless!!