Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Night

I think I have made it pretty clear that I am not a fan of Halloween. However, I do love that we all get together-well, we do that pretty much any excuse we have-but still. This year, as we have for the last couple of years we headed over to the McInnes' neck of the woods for a carnival/trunk or treat.
Before we left we had to of course get pictures of my cute kids....

Madi was a 50's girl.

Porter a dirt bike racer.
Ry was Tigger.

And Brayd my little Monkey.

I'm thinkin' I have a pretty cute family!
Porter thought it was pretty cool that he didn't have to smile in this picture because you can't see it anyway.

Not long after we got in the car to make the trek over to the party our Monkey was out!

And Tigger was next..

It didn't take them long to wake up and warm up to the idea of going around and getting candy.

Aaron and Moss took care of handing out all the candy while their wives hung out.

I know that Brenden is the cutest Mickey around!

The cutest Dixie State "Rebels" Cheerleader!

Ah, that's precious of Joanna and Hailee Mae making the same face:)

Ry Alan and Porter. Alan took good care of the boys at the carnival. He is such a good kid!! I think it's so cute that Alan has his arm around Ry.

Madison enjoying the games at the carnival.

Heather made the cutest 50's skirts for Lex and Madison. I thought they just turned out adorable!
Good Work Heather!!

Tim had to work so Brianne joined in on the family fun..She was so cute to take Brayd around and get him some candy!

I love the back of Brayd and his Monkey costume.
Too Cute!

Joanna and Jason forgot to come with Candy. So when they pulled up Jason adopted Aaron's bowl of candy and I think Aaron ended up handing out Heather's dum dum's.
Whatever works.....Right?

Our three beautiful baby girls!

Turns out Frankenstein got the Mouse!

Tuffness showed up looking like this and I think we were all a little freaked out about it sometime during the night. I couldn't stop looking at Tuff and figuring it out. I didn't get a picture of Trini but she was a witch!!

Madison, Porter and Cam were good helpers at the popcorn stand with Grandma.

My kiddos do love the popcorn!

Tigger and his grandpa!!

I tried to get pictures of everyone but I obviously missed Bud-not quite sure how that happened since I walked around with her most of the night-I guess I was too busy taking pictures of her cute baby. I'm sure she is o.k. with that.-I also missed Trini, Connor, Paul, Russ and Nicole. Oh, and Me! That's o.k. we did have a great time!
Thanks to Heather and Paul for putting on a great carnival and letting us all tag-a-long. It was GREAT FUN!!

7 comments:

Keisha said...

Cute kids!! Looks like a lot of fun!:)

Heather said...

You do have an adorable family. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I can't believe your sister made those skirts, too cute!!!

Kali said...

What a SWEET Trunk or Treat/Carnival. Makes me want to move into Paul and Heather's ward so I can take Cedi! :) All the kids were so cute!

The Key's said...

Your kids looked SO cute! This was a very fun Halloween! Thanks for letting us come along and hang out with all the little kids. That makes Halloween much more fun :)

Lyndsi said...

Super cute family! I love that Brayd was a monkey... perfect costume for him.

Tobler's said...

They all look so cute! Sounds like a fun night!

Anonymous said...

I just Love your kids! They look sooo cute! Good times!