Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sleepy Brayd and Hailee Mae

The other night when Jason and Jo decided they had earned enough money from baby-sitting my kids to go on a date they took advantage and went. I of course watched Hailee Mae. I mean honestly what is one more? Especially because she just walks around and wants to be held sometimes.
This day she decided she wasn't so interested in taking a nap so by 7 o'clock she was pretty sleepy and so was Brayd. I discovered Brayd hiding behind the ottoman asleep while watching Dora.

As I was getting the camera to take a picture of Brayd Hailee figured this looked like a good spot and laid down with her Ba.
That wet spot on Brayd's bum is from the water Hailee poured on the carpet. I guess Brayd found just the spot.

Cute Kids!!

1 comment:

Jason and Joanna said...

Thanks for hangin out with Hailee Mae AGAIN! She LOVES her Aunt Bonnie!!! Oops, sorry about the water spill- good thing it was just water, and looks like Brayd soaked it all up anyway :) Crazy thing is that is the last picture Hailee will have with a ba, YAY!