Monday, November 2, 2009

Movie Night for my Babies

My kids just love to watch movies. I never have, don't now and probably never will. However.....their dad LOVES to watch movies. I'm thinkin' that is where they get this love from. On Sunday my kids borrowed a movie from my parents house and had been asking to watch it for a couple of days. I finally gave in. We got them all set up and just before I turned off the light I said, "just a minute." I then hear Porter say, "I know EXACTLY what she is going to do....take a picture." It's true I just love seeing them like this.....

Aaron's family is known for cuddling up and watching movies together.
I hope this continues and they always want to lay on my bed and watch a movie.

3 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

thats super cute, hopefully they always continue to love eachother enough to snuggle up to one another like that :)

Kali said...

CUTE! What sweet siblings! LOVE your bedroom furniture as well...it's gorgeous!

The Key's said...

SO cute :) I love it! I hope my kids will be as close as yours are. They're so fun