Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mr. Cam and Mrs. Kristele Waite

My cute sister-in-law Kristele got married!! She married the cutest guy named Cam Waite. They wanted a very simple wedding that I posted earlier but the day turned out Perfect for them.

My cute little family in the temple-whoops, we found out after we took this picture we weren't supposed to be taking pictures in the temple.
Porter wasn't looking at the camera but it's the best we could get.

My sweet Madison

My Tuff Porter

My Monkey Ry

My Baby Brayd

Brayd and Alex trying to keep warm by running around. Plus they are just two little boys with WAY too much energy!

I really cannot believe how much Madison loves her uncle Chase! He is so sweet with her and it only takes about ten seconds for Madison to cuddle up to him.

Aaron was so cute.....After I took a picture of Madison and Chase he said to me, "Do you want to take a picture of Porter staying warm?" I thought it was cute, so I did......

Aaron keeping Porter warm:)

Here is "The Group" Can you tell how freezing it was?
Just looking at this picture makes me shiver.

Aaron saw us all huddled together and told us to smile.
So, we smiled through the pain!

All the grand kids on the Smith side.
One more girl is coming in just a few weeks!
Good thing because we are being over taken by boys!

And now we add Grandma and Grandpa!
So Cute!

After the Draper Temple we headed to a Chinese restaurant for the dinner. It was very informal but I think just what Cam and Kristele wanted so it was great!

I think Brayd was worn out from all the running

The kids eating their dinners.

Aaron and The Bride!

Kristele with her sister-and me!
We did miss Brianne.

Alex and Brayd. Alex is six months older than Brayd and they get along great. They have a good time together!

And a hug!

The wedding was such a fun event and Kristele looked beautiful! I guess Cam looked o.k. Too!
Congratulations to Cam and Kristele
We Love You!

1 comment:

Lyndsi said...

Looks like an easy enough wedding! Your kids looked cute! And you look really pretty! Especially in the picture where you said you are smiling through the pain. How fun!