Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Big Move!

I wrote on a couple of posts back that we are not moving YET! Well, YET has come. Anyone that knows us, knows that we work fast!! This move has been in the works for a couple of weeks but on Monday it became official! The reason it became official is because I started packing up my house. Aaron and I are very spontaneous so I know this doesn't come as any big surprise to most.
On Saturday we agreed on a cute house in Heyburn-which neighbors Burley-. I think that is the actual city that the Store is in also. The store being Cycle City. The reason for this big move is Aaron is incredibly bored and ORNERY! I am very excited for him to be back in a store doing what he loves "Killing it all day long!"
We are keeping our house in St. George and are leaving it furnished for the most part. I think this is why I am o.k. with doing this. I feel like we are just going on a vacation for awhile. I am for sure more excited than sad.
The kids are very excited to live in a neighborhood where they can go outside and walk to a friends house. They are excited for the snow also. Eventhough there won't be tons they still get a little bit. More than St. George. I am actually excited about the fact that I will now need to wear a scarf, gloves and hats, not for a fashion statement, but so I don't freeze!
I will miss getting together with my family every Sunday. However, I think it will be good to have my little family only to spend the day with. Maybe we can cook bread and stuff:).
Russ and Nicole will be joining us on this ride also, so at least we will have eachother! I'm willing, ready and excited for this little adventure we are about to embark on. I will miss my family and friends down here so much but I know this is what we need to be doing now. Burley DOES have an Albertsons, Smith's, and Walgreens so I will be able to fill my days with shopping! Oh, it has a Maurices also. Besides shopping I will be spending time with my sweet babies and visiting Aaron at work, just like the good 'ol days at Powersports!
Heyburn, Here we Come!!

9 comments:

The Key's said...

I guess posting about it makes it seem more real to me :) THANK GOODNESS you are up there with me or I would really be struggling. I'm getting more excited and feel really good about things. I actually started packing last night :) Maybe we can spend some time at Maurice's up there and make sure we have some warm clothes! 4 more days!!

The Key's said...

P.S. We can keep ourselve preoccupied by visiting the boys often and bringing treats haha... It will be good times!

Heather said...

You will be greatly missed. I am so glad that I have had the chance to know you. You have been a wonderful friend to me. I hope you enjoy your new adventure! Good Luck. At least we still have blogs.
P.S. I still cant believe you're taking Madison away from me. If she starts a blog make sure I'm invited.

Tobler's said...

Oh Bonnie..we will miss you. You are such a fun person! The kids sounds way excited though! Good thing they have a Maurices! :)
Have fun on your new adventure!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Yup, your leaving. It's sad very sad. But I think it will be fun for you guys. Brenden and I will probably come up for a week in the summer while Moss is hitting the books hard. Good luck with the move and don't stay away too long:)

Lyndsi said...

It will be a good experience for you guys! It is so sad though... At least you are coming back right!? Hopefully!? :) Good luck and try and keep in touch. I'm sure you will be busy shopping!

Melissa said...

We are going to miss you so much! Don't forget us...come visit often!

HeatherStout said...

It's so weird you guys aren't gonna be around! You're going to have to come in and see us when you guys get back down this way:) Good luck with the move!

Jen said...

I have learned this year that the difference between an adventure and an ordeal is Attitude and you seem to always be positive! Good luck with your move.