Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snow!!


As we made our grand entrance in to Burley my kids were very excited to see that Smith's grocery store had the little carts.

My beautiful kids with their grocery baskets.
This is the only way they are "happy" shopping with me.

After we were finished doing our shopping the kids wanted to go outside in the snow and doing some snowman building.

Madison and Ry made a snowman while Porter was doing some jobs inside.

Ry used Porter's hat while Porter was inside.

He was very excited when his job was done and he got to join in on the fun. I don't think I have ever seen him work so fast in his life.

The first Snowman my kids have ever built all by themselves!
They were so proud and so was I.
Porter threw this snowball at me after I was done taking the picture.
It's a good thing they were far away or things could have gotten bad:)

Brayd tried to go outside and play but it was too cold. So, he stayed in and helped me make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. They were yummy!!

No comments: