Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day!

Christmas day was quite enjoyable this year, besides the fact that Aaron was exhausted and just wanted to chill all day. Santa brought each of the kids one present but left the family room looking rather nice.
This is one side shot.
And the other side shot.
But, the first thing we do on Christmas morning is take a picture of them on the stairs. Since Ossie Baby IS part of the family he needed to join in on the picture.

Madison got lots of presents she liked. From Santa she got a "Dippin' Dots" maker. She was pretty excited about the doll furniture from her dad and mom too.
Ossie Baby even got this cute jacket for Christmas. Idaho is pretty cold!
Porter like his presents also. From Santa he got a MP3 player with speakers. He does love his Leap Frog from Aaron and I also.

Ry got this little wiggly cart from Santa and a tool set from dad and mom. At first he was angry that we got him the wrong one but he got over it when we told him we would give it to Parker.

Brayd was pretty excited when he saw Ry's present but he soon got excited about his little bike. He also got a little race car set from his dad and mom.

Aaron got a clean-play DVD player and I got a gift card to go shopping!

After we opened our gifts we headed up to my parents house for some breakfast. My dad made some yummy waffles and Tuff made some most declicious bacon. We then just hung out and watched a movie for a bit.
First though, we had to get our annual Family Portrait:)
Aren't we beautiful all in a row and stuff?

When Russ and Nicole showed up Russ made some sweet jumps and Porter, along with his cousins had a blast.
Porter is getting very good at riding. This I am very happy about. It gets him out and he can release his energy somewhere other than teasing or getting on nerves.

Ry will help Tuff fix the jumps.

While the "big boys" played with their motorcycles, the "little boys" played with their motorcycles.
Cam Man and Brayd are such good friends. Hopefully sooner than later they can live close enough to eachother that they can actually play! They are trouble but they are cute trouble.

Here are Ossie Baby and his good friend Daisy also. They are good friends with their jackets and all.

And Beautiful Joanna.......

After it got dark and our tummy's were full with most delicious food it was time to open presents AGAIN! This time from my parents and my parents openend their gift from the kids.

Trini and Tuff had us this year as did we have them. They gave us some sweet stuff as you can see. Thanks Tuffness and Trini! Mixed in with this picture is the stuff that my parents got us also. They gave me some frosting tips-which I love. While Aaron got some kind of light and a digital tire pressure gauge-which he loves.
Thanks Dad and Mom!
Then my parents got to open their presents.......

This year was a very exciting one with the marriage of the "last" sibling. So, we took advantage and blew up some pictures to hang in the room with the saying "Families Are Forever" We even hung up the stuff that night and it looked very cute!

The kids were SO excited about these backpacks that my parents sewed for them. Yes, my dad learned how to use my mom's surger and helped with this project. For those that know my dad, this will be no surprise. These sweet backpacks have a blanket and pillow inside and it is all connected!
Brillant!
Christmas is a very exciting time of year and I am very happy I got to spend it in Sunny St. George!
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

The Key's said...

It looks like you guys had a very fun Christmas! Your kids got lots of cute things :) It was so much fun to come hang out with you guys on Christmas! And yes - my first Christmas with Russ was awesome. I loved it :) It's much better than I ever imagined. We will see you guys in a few days! Cute pictures by the way!

Jason and Joanna said...

gosh im beautiful! haha, i just look lonely sitting there haha. mom and dad's gifts turned out great- good idea on that one, by the way! Fun, fun Christmas!! Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

We miss you so much. I'm so glad that you had such an awesome holiday. Maybe next time you are down we can get together. You're kids look so happy and cute. Has Madison replaced me yet? Tell her hi for me. I'll give you a call later this week when things settle down. Love ya Bonnie!!