Sunday, December 6, 2009

Makayla Jo McInnes' Blessing Day

My sweet little niece and tough little nephew were blessed and baptized on the same day. This was so we could leave and head to Heyburn. I just realized I didn't get any pictures of Connor. I was kind of scarce in the picture taking. I was too busy talking...What? It was a very special day and Aaron had a very good experience standing in the circle while Paul gave Connor the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Makayla surrounded by those who love her!
With Ry and Cam.


Lexi is So happy to have a little sister! I think Heather is just as happy not to have another boy!


Some of the party with crazy Uncle Jason! Oh how we miss him!


Is this better Bud? Do we need to look a little like this?
We miss family SO much and are very excited to go home for Christmas and spend LOTS of time with them! We love you all!

No comments: