Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve in St. George


This year was a little bit of a crazy year with all the moving and driving back and forth for Christmas-mostly Aaron. However, we made it to Christmas Eve and everyone was alive and well. For Christmas Eve it was just the girls that made it. The boys were at their in-laws. I'm tellin' ya, the girls always come home!

Bud was in charge of putting together the Christmas program and she did a great job!
She got all the kids involved and played out the Nativity. We even had songs mixed in the middle of it all. So, occasionally we would bust out a song.

My dad is a beautiful singer by the way:).

I'm not really sure what is going on in this picture but Brayd's face is priceless. He is such an ornery when he wants to be.
Brayd was a little drummer boy.

I'm not really sure what Ry was. Just a floater I suppose.

The program was great but of course all the kids could thing about were their presents. I really need to get them to understand the "true" meaning of Christmas.

And this was their big surprise for the night. A tradition that we have had for 3 years now is Jammie pants with their names on the Bum.

This year Aaron and I got a pair also. Please excuse the "extras" on me.

I am really embarrassed to post this picture but it's the only one we got and everyone is so cute. It's the holidays:)

The night was a little crazy so I didn't get pictures of the kids and their presents from their cousins.

Madison got a cute little apron from Lex-and Heather.

Porter got some legos

Ry got a "spotting scope" well, a flashlight.

Brayd got a "spotting scope" also.

It was a fun Christmas Eve but very tiring!

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

I think our Christmas Eve turned out great! I thought the kids did pretty good at the Nativity scene, and good work to bud on that too!

Lyndsi said...

Extras?! What are you talking about?! I love the bum names! It looks so cute! Great idea! Glad you guys had fun! Wish we could have seen you more than at church. Although that was a pleasant surprise!!!! :)