Saturday, December 5, 2009

Leaving Friends

As most of you know Aaron and I don't stay in one place for too long. We have however stayed in our house in Washington for quite a while. We have made some life-long friends and met some of the best people ever!

I mean look at Heather!!! Who would ever leave her? I love you, pretty girl!!
I have to give a shout-out to each one of these sweet girls I am such good friends with.....We did so much and I miss our weekly dates already!
Brent and Lyndsi Martin along with Mike and Jill Nielsen were the first friends we made in the ward. Lyndsi is such a good friend and is ready and willing to help anyone whenever they are in need, or not! She is such a sweet girl and is very Christ-like.
Jill is so talented in everything she does. She was my first visiting teaching companion and we were very good at going every month. She is very quiet but hilarious also. Her home is very comfortable-so comfortable I fell to sleep at her house numerous amounts of times!
DeAnna Cluff was my visiting teacher companion after Jill dogged out on me:) DeAnna and I were just as good at going every month. DeAnna is such a sweet girl and will drop anything to help you. You will never even know it was inconvenient for her. And.....she kept my boys hair looking fabulous. Thank You!! Josh was a pretty cool guy too. Even though he didn't talk much:)
Heather is such a fun, cute, and funny girl. Not only do we have the kind of friendship that is so low maintenance, but she is THE BEST piano teacher out there!! My Madison grew so much in her musical abilities and her personality by having Heather as a friend also!! Madison misses you Heather! Brent once again was a cool guy. He did talk though.
Melissa Garn is such a sweetheart. I can go over to her house and feel just as comfortable as I do at my own sister's houses. She has such good kids and was always willing to let my kids come play with her good kids. And....we work well in the kitchen!! As for Jordan....well, you know he's a good guy too.

My awesome friend. I listed them in the order I met and became good friends with them. We had some good times together some involved all, some just a few but they were all excellent times and we miss them so much. Hopefully we will be home soon enough and not miss out on too much happenings!

This group wears me out!! I love them so much but I was obviously exhausted from the week of packing!

I Miss Ya'll!

3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

OK, that picture of Heather is CLASSIC! I love it... and I love your face. And miss your face too. I'm sorry Heyburn is so freaking cold! Maybe we will all truck up there one day (as long as we aren't pulling trailers)... Love you friend!

Melissa said...

That was sweet thank you! I love the picture of Heather...reminds me of Lake Powell. If Heather's with us, it's always a party, right!? I really am going to miss hanging out with such a fun group of friends!

Heather said...

I'm sad I didn't see this post earlier. Thank you for the nice things you said. I love you too. You are such a wonderful person and you have really made this year so much easier for me. I really feel so grateful to have met you. Our friendship is the kind that will be life long. I'm sure of it. I miss you so much and hope we can get together soon. It was good talking to you tonight.
P.S Quit confusing me with the order of your posts. I'm on drugs half the time and I can't figure it out!