Thursday, December 31, 2009

Back to Burley

One of the days we were in St. George I was out grocery shopping with my mom, Jo and Hailee Mae-and of course my monkeys. Well, of course we got hungry so while my mom and Jo ran to a couple of stores we stopped to have a quick lunch at Wendy's. As my babies were eating I once again realized how easy my life is right now. My kids are so good and easy to handle.

How innocent are they? Just eating their lunch and having a good time!
I love these kids!!

After a long stay with my parents in St. George we headed back up to Burley. We loved spending so much time in Sunny St. George and my parents were very good at letting us crash at their house for a long while. To break up the trip, and to visit my grandparents we stopped in Payson and spent the night with them. It was fun to see them and let the kids "hang out".

Of course Ossie Baby had to be in this picture. Madison is always making sure I know that he is her little brother also.

The night we were at my grandparents my dad made "onion soup." Well, it was supposed to be potato soup but my dad added a whole onion. Between that and my grandma making sure the kids eat ALL their food it was a rough one for Ry. Let's just say Ry lost all his onion soup and then some! I though it was over and he would be fine for the rest of the drive to Burley but about North Salt Lake he was sleeping peacefully when he woke up and puked all over his blanket. Thankfully not in the car.

So, he had to wear my shirt.
If he was a girl he would look pretty cute in it!

On the drive up we needed to stop at this little gas station somewhere between Snowville and Burley because we were running on fumes and I didn't want to chance that again. It was pretty ghetto and I think this sign proves it......

Serious?
There were about 10 of these signs along the front of the building.

We finally did make it to Burley. We were very excited and I was excited to get back to "normal" life.

For New Year's Eve we went and saw "Alvin And The Chipmunks" it was entertaining and we all had a good time. Aaron met up with us at the movie and we were very happy to be back with him. We missed him since he left us on Sunday to go back to work.

After the movie we went home and Aaron, my Dad, Mom, and the kids put together our new kitchen table:) Well, the kids table. Now we have 4 bar stools, and a table for 4 kids. It's awesome!

The rest of the night we spent playing games, eating and watching the ball drop. Madison and Porter barely made it to midnight but they did! Ry and Brayd we out thankfully.
Once again it was a pretty low-key way to bring in the New Year, but we were together and that was the best part!!

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

Well I think this coming summer we will make the trip up there to come and visit. It's gonna be one long drive, but let's just hope that our little man likes the car. I mean- you can do it with 4, we can do it with 2, right? :)

Poor Ry! He sure is a big boy. Too bad for that "onion soup"

Heather said...

Ry is very cute. I'm sorry he wasn't feeling well. I hate having to travel with sick kids. We sure missed seeing you. Tell Madison I miss her so much. And as for you Bonnie, it's just not the same without you around to have fun with.

Lyndsi said...

That sucks that Ry lost the soup and then some! That has got to be horrible! Especially when you are in the front driving! Luckily you are super mom and probably handled it with ease!