Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ryan's Birthday

My baby Ry turned 4!
This is crazy how fast time flies by. It seems like only yesterday that My baby Ry was SCREAMING and the only thing that kept me sane was Bud rocking him and Aaron not screaming at me because the baby was screaming! I guess it was a good thing Aaron had/has a connection with Ry. It's no secret right?

Ryan was so excited to get a new bike for his birthday.
It's a Kawasaki kind.

He also graduated from his car seat and got a booster.
He thinks he is so big!

Here Ry is with all his presents.

We took Ry to McDonald's with some of his friends. He had such a good time and was excited to eat at McDonald's and play with his friends. What could be better for a 4 year old?

Ry with his good friends! Including Brenden and Bud. Bud was talking to Heather on the phone while she was in Labor with her sweet little baby girl Makayla Jo! She is such a cute little baby! Nicole also came for a bit in between meetings.

After the party was over we came home and Ry wanted to show off the presents his friends gave him so he lined them all up and asked me to take a picture. Along with the drinks he got that morning from his family.

That night of course we went to Pizza Factory because that is Aaron's favorite so, that is Ry's favorite too! Plus, Ry got a free 4!

Ry with his 4 and his flat hair.
What the heck?

Then we got a family picture!

And, we are white trash!
No candle, just a lighter. Ry didn't care though, so whatever!

My big boy Ry is such a good little fella. I love how he takes care of Brayd and they play so good together-Most of the Time!
Even though Ry was a monkey-with the crazy hair and everything-when he was born he has slowly become better. We love our baby and Ry and are so glad he is in our family

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY!!

1 comment:

The Key's said...

Ry's a cute little man - you have such fun kids. Thanks for inviting me to Ry's birthday lunch.. I'm glad I was able to stop by and give little Ry a birthday hug :) Looks like he had such a fun birhtday! What are we going to do with no Pizza Factory in Burley? I might come help you make your kid's number pizzas for their birthdays... and try to make them ourselves :)