Monday, November 23, 2009

Dinner and A Movie!

I'm pretty sure we have never gone up to spend time with Aaron's family without catching a movie of some sort.
For Family night we went to Chick-Filet. Aaron's favorite fast food restaurant ever!

This was in the mall where we ate the delicious food!

It's difficult to take a picture and get all four kids looking. So, most times I have to take two if I want them all looking at the camera.

After dinner we went to the movie " A Christmas Carol" in 3-D.
Aaron, Madison and Porter enjoyed it. Ry fell asleep and Brayd and I shopped.
I think it worked out great because we were all doing what we love. Except for Brayd maybe.

After the movie Aaron needed some Cinnabon. So, we got some and the kids enjoyed their midnight snack:). Not really, but it felt like it.

I love that Aaron and my babies love movies!! Especially when they are in a mall and I get to shop!

No comments: