Sunday, November 8, 2009

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?!?!?

On Friday Aaron, Russ, Nicole and I headed up to Salt Lake to check out "Stuff". You know how Aaron and Russ are always checking out different things, and being creative as to what they want to do with their lives.
So, On Friday at about 1:30 in the afternoon we headed to Salt Lake. Of course we didn't even make it past Hurricane before we needed to stop for food. Then, didn't make it past Beaver before we needed to stop for a blown tire. However, I am not going to complain about the tire at all, this is why...................................
1-The tire blew right in between the only to exits to Beaver-LUCKY-
2-Some dudes that were in a emergency vehicle came up not 30 seconds after we had pulled over and told us exactly where to go-EVEN LUCKIER-
3-Thanks to Aaron and Russ and their "mad" negotiating skills I'm pretty sure we got the best deal around and definately the BEST deal this shop has ever given-THE LUCKIEST SO FAR-
4-They sold "squeaky cheese" at the gas station!!-THE VERY LUCKIEST-
5-We paid way too much for all the snacks -especially the cracker-NOT SO LUCKY!!

Oh yeah, that was delicious cheese!!

Can't you tell by Aaron's face?

So, the trip took us about 6 hours to get to Salt Lake. Oh, by the way we were pulling a trailer that was way to big and wide!! Hence the blown tire. But, Aaron did a very good job at not running in to anything-at least while Nicole and I were in the truck- Russ would say different.

We did make it to Salt Lake and ate some delicious dinner at an Italian Restaurant. We then headed to pick up the tickets and went to our hotel.

Saturday morning we woke up at 6, got ready.

We ate breakfast-yep, Raisin Bran for me.
Nicole and I shopped while the boys looked around-No, we are not moving-yet:)
We got some DANG cute jeans, shirts and scarfs. We had to have a new outfit for that night right?
We finally made it back to Salt Lake. Nicole and I changed and met up with the boys who were downstairs in the lobby doing "business". We then had to go pick up a bike. I have learned that the only reason I get to go so many places and experience new things is because Aaron works pretty much the whole time when we are "Playing". I have learned this....I can be mad about it, or I can be happy and deal with it. Either way he is going to get done what he needs to. I am just very thankful he is a hard worker and loves what he does!
So, after all the work was done we headed to Teppanyaki to get some SUSHI!! Heck ya, delicousness is all I have to say.

First Nicole and I had to get a picture of the Japaneese lady.

Do ya like our outfits?

We ate yummy Sushi.

Aaron and his food:)


Then we headed to "So You Think You Can Dance."

Just before it started.

Aaron, I, Nicole and Russ. It's a good thing Russ has Gorilla arms!!

I think it was a very fun weekend and I hope Nicole liked it as well. Even though the boys worked pretty much the whole time. I guess we will just have to get use to this. I'm thinkin' it will happen quite often!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!
I'm very glad you are finally my sista!

2 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! And yes, I love the outfits. You're a hot mama. I love that you are still 14 yrs. old at heart and that you love "So You Think You Can Dance?" I'm glad that the poopy problems worked out. How lucky are you? You better not move!!! That's all I have to say about that.

The Key's said...

Thanks Bonnie - I'm glad we're finally sisters too! :) And thanks for such a fun weekend! It was lots of fun. And even though our husbands like to do business lots, hey, at least we were able to tag along and be with them :) Oh and if we do end up moving... at least we'll have each other ;) Your birhtday's only 4 days away!!